Join us for a thought-provoking and inspiring event in anticipation of International Women's Day 2024 as we delve into this year's theme "Inspire Inclusion". Mette Johansson shares her insights and experiences, shedding light on the significance of inclusion in the journey towards gender equality.
This event is not just a celebration of women's achievements but a call to action for creating a more inclusive and equitable world for everyone. Whether you're an advocate for gender equality or simply curious about the power of inclusion, we can guarantee you will leave this event with new insights. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation and gain valuable insights on how each one of us can contribute to building a more inclusive society.
Let's celebrate International Women's Day 2024 by coming together to inspire change and create a future where inclusion is at the forefront of our collective efforts.
Join us in celebrating International Women's Day by embracing diversity and inclusion together. We encourage men to participate alongside women, and invite everyone to bring their partners, as we believe fostering inclusivity is a collaborative effort for all genders.
About the event
- Date: Monday 4 March, 2024
- Time: 7:30 – 9:30 PM
- Location: Hollandse Club, 22 Camden Park, Singapore 299814
- Tickets: $20 for members of the Chambers below
Which Chambers of Commerce are joining:
- Belgium Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (BLCC)
- Central and Eastern European Chamber of Commerce (CEEC)
- Danish Business Association Singapore (DABS)
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce Singapore (DutchCham)
- European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce Singapore (ICCS)
- Irish Chamber of Commerce Singapore (IrishCham)
- Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce Singapore (SpanishCham)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce Singapore (SwedCham)
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce (SwissCham)
This event is organised by DutchCham.
* If you register for this event, you agree that any photographs or video's made during the event could be shared for promotional reasons.